The Planet Bali Dive Divemaster Internship provides you with a great chance to begin your PADI professional career. Our Flexible 14 days to 30 Days internship allows time for you to work together with our PADI Master Instructors and Divemasters as a team to provide safe, fun and effective diver training.
Planet Bali Dive PADI Divemaster Internship in Bali, you must be :
- 18 years old
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months.
- Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 for certification.
- Be fit for diving and submit a medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
Not quite ready, we are able to add in PADI Rescue and EFR courses, Advanced Open Water and Open Water courses and additional dives according to your needs. As a Planet Bali Dive intern, you will receive preferred pricing for these courses :
Once the Divemaster course kicks in, there are a number of course requirements that need to be met. The schedule normally follows a set pattern although some activities such as assisting with other PADI Courses will be dependent on the day-to-day schedule of the dive center. During you will complete functions, which are expected of a Divemaster like assisting on courses, setting up and managing dive sites.
PRICE & INCLUSIONS
The Divemaster Internships with Planet Bali Dive include the following :
- PADI materials needed for your course including the Divemaster Crew Pack
- Superior Equipment rental, we supply BCD, tanks, weights and wetsuit
- Lunch During the courses
- Unlimited using Class room, pool, and wifi during the working hours