Before take this course you should :
1. Certified as a Advanced Open Water Diver from any approved traing agency
2. Successful completion a first aid CPR program within the last 24 months or have
taken the ERF Course.
3. Be aged at least 12 for Junior Rescue Diver
4. Be aged at least 15 for full certification
Who should take this course?
Scuba divers describe the PADI Rescue Diver course as the most challenging, yet most rewarding course they’ve ever taken. Why? Because you learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, and become more confident in your skills as a diver, knowing that you can help others if needed. During the course, you learn to become a better buddy by practicing problem solving skills until they become second nature. Plus, the course is just fun – it’s serious, but still allows for lots of laughter in between the focused learning. PADI (Junior) Adventure Divers who are at least 12 years old and have completed the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive may enroll in a Rescue Diver course. You also need to have Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months. You can complete this training with us prior to your PADI Rescue Diver course.
COURSE INCLUDES :
- PADI Certificate
- PBD Online Classroom
- Professional PADI instructor and host
- Use of all required scuba diving equipment
- Return transfers on day trips.
- PADI Online materials
Knowledge Development – (3 – 5 hours)
The PADI Rescue Diver course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques. Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond. During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills.
Topic Includes :
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers